We are open for Appointments!
In order to ensure your safety and ours, we've employed the following the procedures:
- All appointments must be booked ahead via phone call
- Hand Sanitizer has been made readily available for all clients and employees
- Employees will wash their hands and sanitize between clients
- Door handles, chairs and other surfaces will be sanitized between clients
- 2 Meter Distance and Face Masks is mandatory for all appointments
Thank you for your help and understanding as we make these safety changes!
We're looking forward to seeing you soon.
Since 1990, Kate Greening has offered her services as a notary public to those in the process of buying, selling or financing a home, making a Will, Power of Attorney or Representation Agreement. We offer complete notary services that are both thorough and professional, and our experience means that we can help you navigate the complexities that can sometimes arise. As a notary public, Kate Greening is a proud member of a select group of legal professionals that personify a rich tradition of public trust, symbolizing both that trust and public protection.
Our office is child friendly and wheelchair accessible, and our atmosphere is both professional and comfortable. We want you to feel comfortable asking questions, so that we can make sure you receive the services you need and expect. We even keep a spare pair of readers just in case you forgot yours! Whether you need notary services for real estate conveyances, mortgages, powers of attorney or more, Kate Greening is here to help. Contact us today.